Reindeer love

Sunday 23 December 2007

If I was Rudolph and was ostracised by the reindeer fraternity until suddenly they realised that Santa loved me and saw my shiny nose as a useful efficient way to get the Santa posse flying ... well, I don't know about you, but when the reindeers shouted out with glee and claimed their love for me - I would feel a bit suspicious.

Edit: In hindsight, this post reads as yet another example of bah humbug. I didn't intend it like that. Actually, I even found myself singing a Christmas carol today. What I do love about Christmas, as a part of the Body, is that even though I think the whole Christmas thang should be put out on the nature strip for the hard rubbish collection, I do like the way so many of us as the Body are thinking about the same things, and there seems to be a lot more wonderment and anticipation this year than in other years (is anyone else thinking this, or is it just me extrapolating what's going on inside me and extending it out into the world?)

No comments

Post a Comment

Newer Older